You as the author of your submitted images will always have full control over their use at all times regardless of their format.
Images Photography Group passionately believe that submitting images to a monthly meeting or competitions DOES NOT constitute permission for the club to use or distribute your images in any way whatsoever.
• Images will not be used in any way whatsoever without your specific permission every single time.
• Digital images submitted for any event will be deleted immediately after the event and prints returned to the author.
• If images are needed for advertising, inter club events or any other use you will be asked for permission to use them for a specified purpose and time frame every single time.
Images Photography Group:
• Will never assume the right to use your images as we see fit simply because you entered them in a club event.
• Will never tell you that you have to inform us every time if you “don’t want” us to use an image. Quite the opposite, we have to ask “you” every time.
• Will never allow your images to be copied or distributed freely amongst committee members, club members, friends or that guy down the street who wants a CD of club images for “inspiration”.
Respect for photographers and artists starts with respect for the value and ownership of their craft.
Always check the rights of use rules for any other event you enter and any club to which you submit images. If you have any doubts at all about the integrity of the club or event, don’t let them get their hands on your images.